I've Seen Things I've Seen Things

Honeycomb, this is simply perfect. I was always a big fan of the Blade Runner film, and you represented it in such an amazing emotional way.

My good man, would you do me the honors of letting me use this for my trailer in the near future?
Of course you will be credited.

HoneycombLaservision responds:

Thanks, Cricky! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It would be my pleasure to let you use it, on the condition that I get to see the trailer. :)

[C] - The Swing Bug [C] - The Swing Bug

This was awesome in both beat and nostalgia, the original was in the Mafia video game I played back then.

Living Color Living Color

I can't give a constructive review, it's just too perfect for words.

Voice Acting Voice Acting

Haha yes! A fellow teen voice-actor! And quite good one if I do say so myself.

I'll make sure to PM you to be in a project of mine, I think you'll be perfect for it.

girafficus responds:

Thanks so much! I got your PM and I'm interested!

Rooftop Stargazer Rooftop Stargazer

Well... this is going in my Newgrounds Stop-Motion animation, because THIS IS SIMPLY MORE-THAN PERFECT FOR IT!

Well done good Alloud!

Alloud responds:

Thank you!

Streetlight Cascade Streetlight Cascade

I think I speak for everyone when I say, who doesn't love this progressively uplifting piece you made?!
If you don't mind, I'd love to use this for a speed-draw video.

Alloud responds:

Thank you! Go ahead and use it, just leave a link back to me somewhere, please. :3

Demo Reel 2014 Demo Reel 2014

Fucking love those laughs. Great work good man!

Tony - Reflections Tony - Reflections

Once the soothing grind style instruments kicked in after the intro, I was forced into an amazing nostalgic trip, somehow!
Holy hell you're doing quite well, Keep it up!

MrBigglesworthMusic responds:

I'm really glad to hear that! I was kind of aiming for the sorta nostalgic vibe with this one, because at the time it'd kinda just hit me that highschool was nearly over and I spent about a week drowning in my own nostalgia, so seeing someone else get that from it is really nice ^^

Deep Red Deep Red

To me, this is one of the perfect music to listen while playing TF2.
One of the most important part about music is the transitional phase, picking the right instruments, as well as the right tone.

You mastered it.

Rocket-Ship Rocket-Ship

Now this is what I wanna listen to!

TheGreatKhalem responds:

Now this is what I wanna read... LOL!